DON'T LET IT BUG YOU
Summer is always a tough time dealing with bugs. Here are some gardening tips and tricks to keep them at bay:
- Monitor your plants frequently. Bugs are always going to be much harder to eliminate if they are allowed to get to infestation levels
- Use Sticky Pest Traps to keep populations low and identify early problems. Sticky Pest Traps are a great way to catch the bugs and keep them away.
- Spray regularly with a safe organic pesticide like Insecticidal Soap to eliminate problems before they begin.
- If introducing a new pesticide regiment to your plants, be sure to perform a test spray on one section of a single plant to make sure they can handle it well. Ask one of our pros about the best pesticide treatment for you.
- If bugs get to an infestation level think of introducing beneficial insects as a safe alternative to pesticides.