General Hydroponics Flora Series: FloraGro(2-1-6)
General Hydroponics FloraGro is part of the Flora Series. A a three-part building block system that enables you to custom-blend a formula based on type of plant and phase of growth. FloraGro stimulates structural and vegetative growth. Builds strong roots. Provides Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, and secondary minerals.
The Flora Series provides a unique combination of mineral nutrients and state-of-the-art organic chelates developed by Dr. Cal Herrmann of the University of California Water Technology Center. Mix special formulas for starting cuttings or seedlings, foliar feeding or other specialized needs. Excellent for use in all growing media, including rockwool, Hydroton clay aggregate, soil and aeroponics. Indoors or out, for the beginning or advanced gardener. Check out the new GH feeding schedules to maximize nutrient use.
- GH Flora Series is the original Building-Block Nutrient System – imitated but never duplicated.
- Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients –for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs.
- Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility.
- pH balanced for ease of use.
- NASA and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability.
- The General Hydroponics Flora Series is known throughout the world as the industry standard.
This product does not have any reviews. You can be the first to review this product.